There really is nothing better than relaxing on a Sunday morning, reading the newspaper, and doing a puzzle or two. Wordle has become part of the daily routine for thousands of people across the globe, which is why Express Online is here with a selection of spoiler-free hints to help you keep your winning streak alive. Simply head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle hints for April 10. And good luck, because Wordle 295 is a tough one!
First up let’s go over the rules. In Wordle, players are given six chances to guess a different five-letter word each day. You’ll need to use the process of elimination to uncover the correct answer.
For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, and your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 295 on April 10…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 295 hints and clues for April 10…
1. Wordle 295 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 295 has just one vowel.
3. “My eyes are pies, and yours are lies.” (If you get that hint, well done. If not, think of a colour.)
Leave a Reply